Tenants' Union of NSW Christmas – New Year Hotline
1800 251 101
The hotline is open 22 December – 2 January (except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day), from 10 am – 5 pm (except 1 pm – 2 pm, for the elves' lunch).
- why we should have a broad-based land tax: or
- how speculator landlords and their tax perks make rental housing more expensive, not less; or
- how Australian Government taxes don't actually pay for anything; or
- how Budget deficits are more sustainable than surpluses; or
- how government debt is not a burden on future generations; or
- how the NSW State Government has got it wrong with its sell-off of social housing at Millers Point and The Rocks.